Scheduled to give a talk at an upcoming Code People meeting? Great! We're excited to learn from you.
We strongly prefer presentations that are available via a public URL, like Google Slides.
If you must present using your own laptop, here is a list of things to check to make sure your talk goes as smooth as possible!
- Install WebEx
- You can get the browser plugin here
- Or you can join the Code People webex, which will be listed on the meeting on our site. Your browser should prompt you to install the plugin.
- Turn off your desktop notifications
- Make sure your laptop can connect to our displays.
The following connections are available for you to use. If your laptop uses USB-C or some other connection, make sure you bring the appropriate adapter.
- Make sure your laptop is charged.
- If possible, connect to the network via ethernet.